Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebrating!

This past weekend, we were able to celebrate with our good friends, Jay and Jill, on their wedding day. It was so great to be apart of their lives as they began dating, then came the proposal, and FINALLY the wedding! Halley was a groomsmen in the wedding party and had a great time sharing in this time with his friends.

Payton put on her party dress and just had a blast! It is great to go to weddings where you know so many people, and so many people just want to spend time with Payton. For me that means I can eat dinner with no child in my hands, have conversations without the pulling of my necklace or hair, and not have to worry about anything since I know she is in great hands! But then I do start to miss her, so I steal her back for a few dances of course! Here is Payton with Leigha - they just love eachother!


Halley was a dancing machine! Here he is with his friend Kerry as they strut their stuff!

These pictures are all from Leigha, since she is the BEST photographer ever! Payton is so gorgeous!


We had a great time at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Here is Payton and I as we celebrate with the soon to be couple at their rehearsal dinner.

Congrats Jay & Jill Udey! We are so happy that you both are running after the Lord together and are so happy to be apart of your lives!!! We hope the Lord will bless you with MANY little ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment