Sunday, April 1, 2012

6 Months!

Wow - I am a terrible blogger! It has been forever since my last post. But alas, I am back! We have been so busy enjoying the wonderful weather that we have been blessed with this past month! It has been gorgeous! So gorgeous that I forgot to post that Jordyn was 6 months on March 14! She is getting to be so big, and we are loving her more and more each day. What a blessing she is to our family. I am so thankful for both of my girls!

We have spent lots of hours at parks, and Jordyn has really enjoyed the swing!

Is this not the prettiest 6 month old you have ever seen! She was giving me smiles on my birthday!
Payton and Jordyn are already great friends (although Jordyn doesn't really have an option right now). But Payton adores her, and loves to be around Jordyn, playing with her, helping her, and loving on her. It is so sweet to see their relationship start to bloom!

Here are Jordyn's 6 months stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 10 oz (57 percentile)
Height: 27 inches (84 percentile)
Head: 44 cm (84 percentile)

She is as healthy as can be! Our doctor was very pleased with our big girl! She loves sitting up and playing with all their toys, but does not like tummy time. She has been rolling over from her tummy to her back since about 4 months, but since she has no interest of being on her stomach/back, there hasn't been any rolling from her back to her tummy. She has been enjoying rice cereal/oatmeal and baby food for a little over a month now, and is starting small snack type foods as well! I can't believe she will be on the move soon, but I am perfectly fine if she decides to stay put for awhile :)

I always like to see Jordyn's stats in comparison to Paytons, so I will share with you all as well! Jordyn has always been bigger than Payton was, and I think it is because she wants to make sure she keeps up with her big sister! At 6 months, Payton was 15 lbs 7 oz, 26 inches long, and her head was 43.5 cm. So Jordyn has a little over a pound on her big sister at this stage, as well as more height to her! I have a feeling that Jordyn will be taller than Payton! She must get her height from her aunt and uncle, cuz Halley and I are short! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment