Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Jordyn!

It's hard to believe that it has been one year since Jordyn was born! She has grown so much, and I can't imagine life without her! Jordyn was such an easy, easy baby. I was truly blessed to have her as my second child, because it made life with two seem bearable.

Here are a few pictures of our little girl :) 




And now, here are some pictures of our big girl!







My how she has grown! Jordyn is such a beautiful girl, and I wouldn't trade her for anything! Jordyn loves to play with her big sister, and she especially loves to be chased or chase after her. It makes my heart melt to see them when they are playing together. I am just so excited to see how their relationship will grow as they get older, and as Jordyn can do more things with Payton.

Here are a few things about Jordyn:
  • She absolutely LOVES her dad, and will cry when he gets home from work because she doesn't know how else to express to us that she just wants Halley to hold her. The second he picks her up, she is all smiles and gives him immediate hugs!
  • She does not like to be left in a room by herself, and so my day is full of little pidder pats as I walk around the house.
  • She is a great sleeper - unless sick or teething.
  • Eating is a different story. She is quite picky, but you never know what she will choose to be picky about on what day - she sure keeps me on my toes though!
  • Teething is painful for Jordyn (unlike Payton).
I guess I could go on and on about how wonderful Jordyn is, but I won't! I NEVER imagined that I could be SO in love with a little girl, let alone TWO little girls. My girls are such a joy. Jordyn is such a joy!

Happy Birthday Jordyn Nicole! I love you more than words, and I wish I could express how much I do love and cherish you. You have been an amazing "baby", and your dad and I can't wait to see you grow up (but don't do it too quickly please!).

No comments:

Post a Comment