Sunday, April 29, 2012

Payton's First Hair Cut

Payton got her first haircut today, Sunday, April 29, 2012! I don't know why I was so worried about her getting it, but I was! Halley asked me this morning if we should do it today, and I said, oh no, Sarah is too busy I am sure with her family to be able to cut Payton's hair. But alas, Sarah was more than willing, and did a great job! Sarah is one of our dear friends, who does an awesome job at many "beauty" related items. I have decided she will be my new hair stylist!

Here was our before picture. Payton was a little skeptical, but she did a great job!


Sarah just talked Payton through everything she was doing, but Payton sure did love having her hair wet by the squirt bottle!



My gorgeous little girl!


And here we go!


Sarah was very kind, and didn't cut too much off her hair! She just evened it all out, so that it wasn't so choppy! Here are some little curls on the ground! There was more hiding, but you get the point :)


And of course, we had an audience from Lucy and Jack! Payton loves playing with these two and was very sad when we had to leave!


I am SO thankful for great friends who take time to also care for my children just like their own! Thanks again Sarah, you are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment