Monday, February 22, 2010

Books and Football

Halley and I have discovered that Payton loves to read books! At first, she would just be very wiggly and wouldn't sit still for us as we tried to read her a book. Now, when the time is just right, she will sit, and listen to us and look at the pictures on the page. It is amazing to see how much she has grown in just a few months!

I put Payton in her bassinet that we used in our room when she first came home the other day. She was so big in it! I was amazed at how much she has grown in length! It made me sad to think that she is growing up so fast...I told Halley I wanted another little baby, and he laughed at me, and said, not right now :)

These pictures below are right before we left for the Superbowl party at church. We all got decked out in Colts gear, and to our amazement, they lost! But that is ok, we were able to see friends that we don't get to see very often. And for me, I got to talk with lots of girls who I love, and catch up on what was happening in their lives.

Papa and Nana Lynch got Payton this great bib to wear for all the games, and so we broke it out for this party. I had to add the bow to her hair to make sure everyone knew she was our baby girl!

The above picture looks like Payton's hair is super huge, but don't worry, that is just a shadow!


No comments:

Post a Comment