Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We are Blessed!

Today, Payton and I went to our first ever music class called "Wee Worship". It was so much fun, and many of our friends were there with their kids as well. It was great to see so many familiar faces! I wish I would of taken some pictures, but I didn't find the time in all the fun we were having!

I am really excited about this class, because it gives Payton the chance to socialize with many other kids. It also gives me a chance to see many people who I never see at all. It is so encouraging to see my friends as they raise their children. It also gives me a chance to see how they love their kids, and how I too want to love Payton as God loves me. Thanks ladies for your great example of raising Godly children!

Tomorrow, Payton and I also get to go to Westown mom's group, where we get to hang out with more mom's and their kids. I am so blessed to have so many opportunities to get together with great women and their kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment