Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 Months Old!!

Jordyn is 3 months old today! My how time has flown! I can't believe it! Jordyn is a great baby. She has slept through the night since she was one and a half months, eats well, has gained weight well, and has yet to be sick in this yucky Des Moines weather! She has a strong neck, and LOVES watching her big sister do everything.

Jordyn does not like to be in a room without someone being there, and she will let you know it! She also has learned in the last few weeks to put herself to sleep (with minimum crying) for nap times. At bed time, she doesn't cry one bit, and just falls asleep shortly after we put her down.

Halley and I are blessed to have her as our second daughter, and we look forward to seeing her grow up! Jordyn is adored by her big sister, and receives many hugs and kisses throughout the day. Here is a picture of my cute little mouse!


I need to do a better job at taking photos of Jordyn, but here is a video of my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment