Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

This blog is mainly focused on Payton, but today I want to talk about my wonderful husband of 3 years. Today is our three year anniversary, and I feel like it just snuck up on us! I can't believe that I have been married to Halley Ryan Griess for 3 whole years today. I can't imagine my life without him.


Here is a picture of our family after three great years together. Look what we have accomplished; a beautiful baby girl and one on the way!


I am so proud of Halley. He is the best husband in the world to me, he is my best friend, and he is the best father to our little girl. When we were married, I could never have imagined the joy that we share together. I love looking back on our wedding photos, so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you all!








Some of my favorite memories with Halley include:


  • Our honeymoon in Florida


  • Our long drives to and from Chicago or Lincoln where we had endless time to talk


  • Finding out we were pregnant (twice!)


  • Talking in bed at night when neither of us can sleep

I could go on and on, but I won't make you read them all ;) I am such a blessed woman to have married Halley, and I look forward to another year with him, where we will welcome another little "Griess Ball" into this family, and as we continue to grow closer to eachother.


Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment