Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goodbye 1 - Hello 2!

Today is the last day that Payton will be my only child! How crazy is that?! I am SO excited to meet our little girl tomorrow, and SO excited to have two little girls to love like crazy. Halley and I will be heading into the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM for my induction, and hopefully not too long after, we will be holding our second little blessing. You can pray that my delivery would be quick (I mean, who wouldn't want that prayer?!) and that everyone would be healthy.

My mom is watching Payton tomorrow, so I also hope that Payton will be good for her Nana, and then we have a TON of family coming starting tomorrow night. Our little girls are so loved, everyone wants to be here :)

Well, next time I post, it will be with great news on the name, weight, time of birth, etc. of our little girl. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment