Monday, September 19, 2011

Who's Who?

What do you guys think? I took a few pictures of Payton and Jordyn when they were about the same age, and I think they look very similar! Can you tell who is who?





Well, if you can't tell who is who, I will tell you! Payton is the first two pictures and Jordyn is the last one posted. Jordyn seems to have a little chubbier cheeks (maybe that is because she actually was getting fed from birth, while with Payton, my milk didn't come in and it took a few days for us to figure out she lost over a pound from her birth weight!). Also, although Jordyn has a lot of beautiful hair, Payton had way more! But the girls do have very similar mouths and facial features, but I know those will change so much as time goes on.


Well I just wanted to share a few pictures of my beautiful girls with you all! Our first day at home alone (with no grandparents and with Halley at work) has gone great! We had a doctor's appointment this morning for a weight and jaundice check for Jordyn. They were not concerned with either, praise God! She has gained a little over an ounce since we were discharged from the hospital, so the doctor was pleased.


I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak of comparison between my two beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment